"*" indicates required fields
Global TekMed Companies (GTM) is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses spanning multiple markets, including Sales, Marketing, IT, Management, Accounting, and more. Our primary focus is supporting military veterans and veteran-owned businesses.
Working with the veteran community has inspired an internal culture of hard work and steady growth that is responsible for our success. At GTM, team members are given access to valuable resources and high growth opportunities, empowering them to excel in their careers across multiple industries and disciplines.
We are looking for an experienced sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. You will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and superb interpersonal skills. Individuals with experience as loan officers will find this opportunity an easy fit. This position is hourly plus commissions and is a true six figure opportunity for our best representatives. All training is paid, and some leads are provided. Duties will include performing sales presentations over the phone, maintaining relationships with clients in our process and follow-up after the sale. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply; we speak the same language.
Locations: Chula Vista, CA
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week). May require additional hours, evenings, and/or weekend work.
The candidate will be required to perform, but not limited to, the following:
- Generating leads.
- Build pipeline and close deals
- Sourcing new client opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate department for further development and closure
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Maintaining client records.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Proficient with corporate productivity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Health Benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Private Gym