"*" indicates required fields
Global TekMed Companies (GTM) is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses spanning multiple markets, including Sales, Marketing, IT, Management, Accounting, and more. Our primary focus is supporting military veterans and veteran-owned businesses.
Working with the veteran community has inspired an internal culture of hard work and steady growth that is responsible for our success. At GTM, team members are given access to valuable resources and high growth opportunities, empowering them to excel in their careers across multiple industries and disciplines.
Customer Service Representative will work with provided and self-generated leads to find potential clients that might qualify for the Company’s services. The Employee will collect all initial documentation required by the Company and qualify leads based upon the Company’s workflow and guidelines. The Employee shall perform daily tasks such as, but not limited to, checking, and responding to emails, scheduling appointments with clients, make solicitation phone calls to potential clients, collect missing documents from clients, review client medical records, formulate a strategy for the clients, provide guidance for client’s pre-C&P evaluation, provide generalized guidance to clients during the claim filing process, and collect payments from clients on behalf of the Company.
Locations: Chula Vista, CA
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week). May require additional hours, evenings, and/or weekend work.
The candidate will be required to perform, but not limited to, the following:
- Contact all Company Leads.
- Collect CSA & URD(“Client Service Agreement & Deposit”).
- Offer generalized guidance to clients through their process.
- Update all actions and lead profiles in the Company’s CRM.
- Follow up on all client/Lead Communication.
- Assist with collection of client payments on behalf of the Company.
- Self-source potential clients and ask for referrals.
- Pre-C&P exam generalized guidance.
- Pre & Post-filing generalized guidance.
- Other duties as assigned by the Company.
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-upskills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, perform well under pressure, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including advanced Excel skills
- Proactive and creative problem-solving skills
- Health Benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Private Gym