"*" indicates required fields
Global TekMed Companies (GTM) is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses spanning multiple markets, including Sales, Marketing, IT, Management, Accounting, and more. Our primary focus is supporting military veterans and veteran-owned businesses.
Working with the veteran community has inspired an internal culture of hard work and steady growth that is responsible for our success. At GTM, team members are given access to valuable resources and high growth opportunities, empowering them to excel in their careers across multiple industries and disciplines.
We are looking for passionate individuals who want to grow their careers and support the military veteran community. Come be a part of something great!
The Accountant/Bookkeeper will join an important team responsible for the day-to-day accounting, month-end close, reconciliations, and financial reporting. This person will join a team of professionals working to ensure accounts are accurate and that department processes follow appropriate controls and standards. If you’re interested in processing invoices, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Receivable (A/R) this role is for you. In addition, the position will be looked upon to provide timely reports that focus on key financial metrics to aid in strategic business decisions. This is a highly visible position. This position reports to the Accounting Supervisor with direct interactions with the CFO.
- GTM Bookkeeping is a company at the forefront of delivering Corporate Finance and Accounting services to businesses looking for efficient and organized financial operations. We provide businesses with accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and financial analysis to enable leaders to make quick and smart strategic business decisions. We believe in efficiency, consistency, and control. Every day we push to find better solutions to assist our clients in achieving exceptional results.
- Employment – Full-time (40 hours per week). May require additional hours, evenings, and/or weekend work.
- Location – Chula Vista, CA
The candidate may be required to perform, but not limited to, the following:
- Actively participate with a team to perform accounting activities including accounts receivables, fixed assets accounting, lease accounting, cash flow management, banking, tax, and audits
- Assist in accounts receivable with processing daily invoices/credits, applying cash receipts, and collecting pas due balances
- Assist in delivering all month-end activities including account reconciliations
- Assist in enforcing all financial controls across multiple departments and platforms
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Assist with performing internal audits
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies and perform variance analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with financial statements
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Good communication skills and able to communicate with peers and leaders
- Experience with variance analysis and reporting
- Accounts receivable and collections experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Office, QuickBooks, Google Sheets, and other accounting software
- Health Benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Private Gym